No products in the cart.
Warranty periods vary by product, commencing from the date of delivery and are defined in the table below.
If, during the warranty period, a product is deemed defective due to a manufacturing defect, Living Solution will repair or replace part(s), at Living Solution’s sole discretion. This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product or part of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used
1. CLAIM PROCEDURE
Any claims will have to be emailed to email@example.com attached with photos of defects, and order number.
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS:
- Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty. This warranty does not apply if your Living Solution products is damaged by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets.
- This warranty does not apply if product is used outdoors, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by will void this Warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover items marked as ‘Clearance’, ‘AS-IS’ or any form of Display items at the time of purchase.
- This Warranty does not cover items not purchased directly from Living Solution.
- Living Solution decision on all issues relating to complaints regarding defects, either of workmanship or materials, shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at Living Solution’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this limited Warranty will be covered by the limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- This Warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after the warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) are to be covered by the Purchaser.
3. WARRANTY PERIOD:
Mattress – 10 Year Limited Warranty with exclusions:
- Mattress fabric (including stains, burns, pilling, or loose covers)
- Normal body indentations
- Issues relating to comfort choice, ie the mattress is too firm or too soft. Comfort is subjective to the individual and are not considered a manufacturing fault.
- New bed smell/odour
- Mattress that has sag less than 3cm
- Note that mattress need proper flat base support if wooden slabs or spring box divan is not covered
Sofa, Sofa with movable headrest, Armchairs, Leather Sofa, Fabric Sofa
- 5 year Structure Warranty
- Soft furnishings: Foam, fibre fillings, feathers, fabric covers, stitching, leather: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Other components such as: zips, fasteners, springs, suspension, legs, and movable mechanisms: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- This warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading, or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident.
- This warranty also does not cover finishes such as button, crystal and etc