Please take note of the following before purchasing
The seller refers to Living Solution Pte Ltd ; the buyer refers to the person who has made the order from the seller
- All prices are stated in Singapore Dollar.
- The prices stated in this Sales Order are meant for local delivery. Delivery to outside of Singapore mainland is not included.
- The sale cannot be cancelled by the Buyer from the issuance of this Sales Order and/or first deposit made, unless The Buyer has indemnified the Seller with a 30% cancellation fee, or in full the losses (including loss of profit), charges and expenses incurred by the Seller as a result of the cancellation, whichever is higher.
- All payments are not returnable.
- For special-indent and customised items , strictly 70% is required as deposit.
- All special-indent Good(s) are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for clearing any unwanted furniture from the Buyer. The cost incurred by the Seller in clearing such unwanted furniture, especially when it obstructs the moving in of the Good(s) into the Buyer’s premises, shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Price does not included dismantle and disposal , additional cost is incurred should you require.
- The seller takes no responsibility for any costs incurred by 3rd party vendor
- The date and time of delivery shall not be a significant term of the Sales agreement. The date and time is only given as an approximate, and is subjected to other internal and external factors that the Seller shall not be held accountable for.
- The Seller shall not be liable or be deemed to breach the Conditions of Sale if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the Seller’s control.
- The seller shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any delays in delivery, or failure to deliver Goods on time.
- The Seller reserves the rights to repossess the Good(s) in the event the Buyer fails to pay in full the balance amount upon receipt of the Good(s). Any request for re-delivery of the Good(s) will only be accepted after the Buyer honours the payment and second delivery charges.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Good(s) upon delivery. Should there be any visual defects, the Buyer must notify the Seller within 24 (twenty-four) hours after the delivery. The Seller reserves the rights not to address any complaints on visual defects after the stipulated time frame.
- Should there be issues to goods delivered, the seller will provide after-sales service.
- Damages caused by the Customer due to, including but not limited to, abuse, misuse, improper maintenance, inappropriate storage or unauthorized repairs shall void the Warranty with immediate effect. The seller shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
- It is natural occurrence for our stainless steel kitchen cabinet to have welding marks on stainless steel as our stainless steel is welded to prevent it falling apart and support without the use of glue or screw. These do not constitute defects.
We currently ships to any street address in Singapore, excluding restricted areas e.g. Pulau Ubin.
Manual Labour Surcharge via Stairs
For deliveries beyond Level 2 due to reasons such as no direct lift access & not able to fit into the lift, we will have additional surcharges of $10/storey To be paid directly to the delivery team in cash before commencement
Changing of Orders
It is subject to approval to change your order, and you are not able to change order once item is ready for delivery. If you’d still like to exchange an item, you will need to return the item (see our return policy) and place a new order.
Return Refund Amount for Cancellation or Change of Mind
As shipping is a hard cost we incur from logistics, please note that all delivery costs are non-refundable. The full refund amount will exclude any delivery, assembly, delivery timing, delivery location and/or staircase delivery fees paid when the original order was made.
Living Solution Pte Ltd has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.
Products should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact.
All products qualify for a return except for the following:
- Customised products
- Customised Kitchen Cabinet
- Clearance products
- Products that require on-site assembly
- Modular Wardrobes
- Bedroom sets
- Products that are not in new and unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours