Please take note of the following before purchasing
The seller refers to Living Solution Pte Ltd ; the buyer refers to the person who has made the order from the seller
- All prices are stated in Singapore Dollar.
- The prices stated in this Sales Order are meant for local delivery. Delivery to outside of Singapore mainland is not included.
- The sale cannot be cancelled by the Buyer from the issuance of this Sales Order and/or first deposit made, unless The Buyer has indemnified the Seller with a 30% cancellation fee, or in full the losses (including loss of profit), charges and expenses incurred by the Seller as a result of the cancellation, whichever is higher.
- All payments are not returnable.
- For special-indent and customised items , strictly 70% is required as deposit.
- All special-indent Good(s) are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for clearing any unwanted furniture from the Buyer. The cost incurred by the Seller in clearing such unwanted furniture, especially when it obstructs the moving in of the Good(s) into the Buyer’s premises, shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Price does not included dismantle and disposal , additional cost is incurred should you require.
- The seller takes no responsibility for any costs incurred by 3rd party vendor
- The date and time of delivery shall not be a significant term of the Sales agreement. The date and time is only given as an approximate, and is subjected to other internal and external factors that the Seller shall not be held accountable for.
- The Seller shall not be liable or be deemed to breach the Conditions of Sale if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the Seller’s control. Majority of our product is made in China, hence customisable or pre order items will take time to manufacture plus shipping and handling time.
- The seller shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any delays in delivery, or failure to deliver Goods on time.
- The Seller reserves the rights to repossess the Good(s) in the event the Buyer fails to pay in full the balance amount upon receipt of the Good(s). Any request for re-delivery of the Good(s) will only be accepted after the Buyer honours the payment and second delivery charges.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Good(s) upon delivery. Should there be any visual defects, the Buyer must notify the Seller within 24 (twenty-four) hours after the delivery. The Seller reserves the rights not to address any complaints on visual defects after the stipulated time frame.
- Should there be issues to goods delivered, the seller will provide after-sales service.
- Damages caused by the Customer due to, including but not limited to, abuse, misuse, improper maintenance, inappropriate storage or unauthorized repairs shall void the Warranty with immediate effect. The seller shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
Customised Modular Kitchen Cabinet
17.1 Customised Kitchen Cabinet quality are shown as seen in our showroom display.
17.2 Even though it is customised, the kitchen cabinet is made by modular, it is expected to have joint line and tiny gaps between each modular.
17.3 Our single version stainless steel kitchen cabinet are welded construction, it may show slight imperfections with welding marks at interior and exterior of the kitchen cabinet.
17.4 Kitchen Cabinet comes with protection film sticker, price stated does not include removal of these stickers additional cost is required for removal
17.5 No Warranty for Tap,Sink and kitchen accessories
17.6 As it is made in China , all items are checked and packed with no defects before shipping out but we cannot guarantee if there is any damage during shipping, if there is any dent or defect, Living Solution will take responsibility to do after sales service
17.7 As flooring and wall levelling and alignment is hard to gauge, there could be gaps and misalignment upon installation. It can be rectified by doing after sales service
*Any balance payment is to be paid upon delivery of kitchen cabinet and not upon installation, if there is any issue after installation, Living Solution will do after sales service. * Also any of above mentioned is not a reason to hold us full balance payment if there is any balance payment unpaid.
*If there is need for after sales service, it will take time as replacement or spare parts need to be customised in our factory in China
- For information on Warranty, visit : https://livingsolution.com.sg/warranty/
We currently deliver to any street address in Singapore, excluding restricted areas e.g. Pulau Ubin. There is will be extra charge of $30 to deliver to Jurong Island, Sentosa or Changi Airport
Manual Labour Surcharge via Stairs
For deliveries beyond Level 2 due to reasons such as no direct lift access & not able to fit into the lift, we will have additional surcharges of $10/storey. To be paid directly to the delivery team in cash before commencement
Changing of Orders
It is subject to approval to change your order, and you are not able to change order once item is ready for delivery. If you’d still like to exchange an item, you will need to return the item (see our return policy) and place a new order.
Return Refund Amount for Cancellation or Change of Mind
As shipping is a hard cost we incur from logistics, please note that all delivery costs are non-refundable. The full refund amount will exclude any delivery, assembly, delivery timing, delivery location and/or staircase delivery fees paid when the original order was made.
Living Solution Pte Ltd has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.
Products should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact.
All products qualify for a return except for the following:
- Customised products
- Customised Kitchen Cabinet
- Clearance products
- Products that require on-site assembly
- Modular Wardrobes
- Bedroom sets
- Products that are not in new and unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours